* Ingram Chen (JIRA):

> Ingram Chen commented on WICKET-539:
>
> hmm.. if  we can't fix for  1.2.x branch, at least  provide some
> workaround to avoid it.  This bug  is not just a corner case, it
> already hurts our production system.

Let's bring  this discussion to  the list,  as Jira is  not really
appropriate for that.

If  we fix  QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy in  the 1.2.x  branch, we
also have  to fix WebRequestCodingStrategy for  consistency, so we
need a  patch also for that  one, see WICKET-65.  And  my point is
that  it  would introduce  an  incompatible  change as  the  query
parameters are now URL-encoded, whereas they weren't in the past.

But the basic idea with the 1.2.x branch is that it is maintenance
only.  We can't  fix every bug in the 1.2.x  branch, only the very
critical ones.   So if other users  are annoyed by this  bug, they
should raise their voice.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty