> You mean Wyckoff position 8a as (0, 0, 0) right? I tried that before,

No, we mean the second setting and for this setting the coordinates of
position 8a are (1/8,1/8,1/8).

Alternatively, just use instead of the spacegroup the latrtice type "F"
and specify the Si atoms at (0,0,0) and (.25,.25,.25)

During initialization, sgroup should complain and generate a struct file
compatible with WIEN2k.

PS: I remember that I was quite confused myself as young researcher,
that the common spacegroup-symbol + Wyckoff position is not necessarily
sufficient to define a structure, but there are 2 different settings.