Dear Dr .Blaha,
?
Greeting from Rajagopalan Chennai India? I have a qurrey? We have purchased a
quad core machine with the following configuration
?
43GT Intel mother board
CPU 2.63 GHz
Ram 8 GB
Hard disk drive 500GB
?
The OS is SUSE 11.1
?
We also installed ifort9.0 ?compiler and mkl? 8.1.1
?
We were able to compile and run WIEN2K without any problem
?
We wanted to incorporate paralle processing also in the machine
?
We downloaded FFTW2.1.5 and MPI (INTEL)
?
I am attaching the compiler OPTIONS and the error we are getting as an example
in SRC_lapw2
?
Kindly suggest what to do and how to rectify
?
Regards and greetings
?
Rajagopalan