It is relatively easy but there are many little details and you have to do it
yourself;

the file

    case.int

has the atom or orbital/atom that you want to plot, the DOS of these are put in

    case.dos1ev, case.dos2ev (for non sp-cases)

the 'case.dos1ev' has the first 7 cases of the 'case.int'

'case.dos2ev' has from 8 to 14, etc.

it also creates the

    :dos2

file, this last file you can rename to

    Graf-DOS

and you now can add the cases in 'case.dos*ev', for example;

plot  "BiRuO-U-afm.dos1evup" using 1:2 title "Total"  w l lt 1 lw 2, \
      "BiRuO-U-afm.dos1evup" using 1:5 title "Ru"  w l lt 3 lw 2, \
      "BiRuO-U-afm.dos1evup" using 1:6 title "Ru"  w l lt 4 lw 2, \
      "BiRuO-U-afm.dos2evup" using 1:($2+$3+$4) title "O1"  w l lt 8 lw 2, \
      "BiRuO-U-afm.dos1evup" using 1:($3+$4) title "Bi"  w l lt 2 lw 2

pause -1

Now case.int is:

Title
 -0.50 0.002 1.500 0.003  # EMIN, DE, EMAX, Gauss-broadening(>de)
    11    N   0.000        # NUMBER OF DOS-CASES specified below, G/L/B broadeni
ng (Ry)
    0    1   total        # atom, case=column in qtl-header, label
***dos1***
    1    1   Bi
    2    1   Bi
    3    1   Ru
    8    1   Ru
    3    1   Ru
    8    1   Ru            ***dos1***
    4    1   O1     ***dos2***
    5    1   O1
    6    1   O1
    7    1   O2
    1    1   Atom1 p
    2    1   Atom2 tot  ***dos2***

Here O1 represents atoms 4, 5 and 6 and ends up in "BiRuO-U-afm.dos2evup"

    using 1:($2+$3+$4)

means add columns 2, 3 and 4, the '$' is put to distinguish from a number. You
can put ($2+3), which means add '3' to column '2'

    By the way, you plot with

gnuplot Graf-DOS

Hope to be clear enough!!! (but I doubt it)