Clearly, 1000 k-points (at least in a first scf cycle) are much too much.

In any case, do:

top        does it show a running lapw1 ? Is it using (near 100%) cpu time. ?
Is there enough memory on this computer ?

and check   case.output1(up ?)

It lists every k-point (matrix size and cpu-time. So even from a partial
output1 file you
should see how long one k-point takes and can estimate how long all should last.