I don't understand the question,
what do you like to know, \zeta (proportional to 1/r dV/dr) for each atom or
the orbital moment (m_l) for each atom ?

The r dependence tells you already that there is no single value for 'zeta =
zeta(r)'
SO is calculated directly from dV/dr which is not printed somewhere, however
for a pure Coulomb potential (Z/r) it depends on the ordinal number Z of the
atom,
This explains why the spin orbit interaction is stronger for 'heavier' atoms.
|1/r dV/dr| becomes large in the vicinity of the nucleus (infinity at r=0) for
all atoms.
This explains why the spin-orbit splitting is large for core level (the larger
the closer they are (in average) to the nucleus) and small for semi-core or
valence level, as these electrons are in average farer away from the nucleus.

Check the manual how to have the orbital moments printed.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Institut of Physics