Dear WIEN2k experts,
I am new to WIEN2k code, I am trying to run simple SCF of TiC from example
from tutorials. I have installed WIEN2K and I was able to create and
visualize the structure of TiC. However when I try to Do SCF Following
error message shows up:
/home/edft/softwares/WEIN2k_install/lapw0: Command not found.
grep: *scf1*: No such file or directory
grep: lapw2*.error: No such file or directory
grep: lapw2*.error: No such file or directory
grep: lapw2*.error: No such file or directory
grep: lapw2*.error: No such file or directory
grep: lapw2*.error: No such file or directory
grep: lapw2*.error: No such file or directory
grep: lapw1*.error: No such file or directory