Dear Prof. Blaha,

thanks for the fast reply. I will try that later. Currently calculations are running. I wanted to calculate the 19F chemical shift for TlF3 just as a model compound for experimental / computational shift correlations. So it is not that important for my work.

Thanks again and best regards,

Michael Fechtelkord