I reproduced the error on my end with Python 3.10. The GitHub version is
updated to fix the error as Sharbano suggested and tested. To update your
version please run those commands irrespective of the WIEN2k version:

cd $WIENROOT/SRC_BerryPI/BerryPI
git pull

This will update BerryPI to the most current version (including updates to the
Chern number and hybrid Wannier charge center calculations for topological
materials).

Thank you again, Sharbano!

Oleg