You did not list the RMTs, so I cannot comment on this part.

You also did not report :DIS for the first 5 cycles.
However, for a complicated structure including metallic Co ?? I would recommend to pre converge the scf WITHOUT -min first, otherwise the calculations may diverge. Due to too large charge fluctuations it could happen that the E-parameters of APWs and LOs get too close leading to linear dependency.

rm *.bro* *scf
x dstart
vi case.inm     change MSR1a to MSR1
run_lapw ....  -fc 5      # crude scf without  -min
run_lapw -min .....

One more remark: You mentioned Co on your slab ? This must be done spin-polarized.