>This depends on how you start the EIGN calculation. From a scalar
>relativistic GGA+U calculation or just from GGA ??

I started from GGA+U scalar relativistic

>Not a big surprise. During the scf cycle the potential changes.
>Remember, by adding a constant potential, the EIGEN values would change
>by shift*NE, but the potential energy would also shift in opposite
>direction by -shift*NE, so Etot remains constant, but EIGEN not. (NE ..
>number of electrons)

Is it possible to output the shift value? It will allow to shift ebnd by the
same value in both magnetization direction calculations. I don't expect to have
the same MAE energy values, but if EBND gives main contribution to the value
obtained from total energy difference it will be meaningful  to discuss.

Thank you detailed explanation. I really appreciate it

German

Dr. German D Samolyuk
Materials Theory Group
Materials Science & Technology Division