On 07/10/2013 05:54 AM, Swetarekha Ram wrote:
But my first few line of the case.outputkgen looks like

   DEPENDENCE OF DIVISION OF TRANSLATION VECTORS IARB=  0  0  0
     SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  1   SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  2   SYMMETRY MATRIX
NR.  3   SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  4
         1    0    0              0    0    0              0    0
0              0    0    0
         0    1    0              0    0    0              0    0
0              0    0    0
         0    0    1              0    0    0              0    0
0              0    0    0

This means that you have only one symmetry (the identity).

Did I miss something, such that it is effecting my band structure plots
? Because the SrVO3.outputkgen looks

ortho=  T
   R1 =   7.261300  0.000000  0.000000
   R2 =   0.000000  7.261300  0.000000
   R3 =   0.000000  0.000000  7.261300
   DEPENDENCE OF DIVISION OF TRANSLATION VECTORS IARB=  0  0  0
   NUMBER OF POINT GROUP OPERATIONS =    2
     SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  1   SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  2   SYMMETRY MATRIX
NR.  3   SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  4
         1    0    0             -1    0    0              0    0
0              0    0    0
         0    1    0              0   -1    0              0    0
0              0    0    0
         0    0    1              0    0   -1              0    0
0              0    0    0
     SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  1   SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  2   SYMMETRY MATRIX
NR.  3   SYMMETRY MATRIX NR.  4
         1    0    0             -1    0    0              0    0
0              0    0    0
         0    1    0              0   -1    0              0    0
0              0    0    0
         0    0    1              0    0   -1              0    0
0              0    0    0

This also looks strange, because SVO should have 48 symmetries, not 2; also, normally only one “SYMMETRY MATRIX” line would be printed if there are no more than 4 symmetries.

        Elias