So please: "read the message".

It says that "end-of-file" is reached on   case.dmatdn

This means that this file is ether missing or incomplete.

ls -alsrt *dmat*

gives you a list of all dmat-files including size and the date when
it was created.
Compare case.dmatdn with dmatup.
These 2 files should have same sizes and creation date.
Look with an editor into these 2 files and compare.

Most likely the problem is at some earlier stage (previous iteration) of
your scf-cycle. Maybe the lapw2/lapwdm -dn step failed in the previous
iteration,..... ???

Eventually try:

rm *.bro*
cp case.dmatup_old case.dmatup
cp case.dmatdn_old case.dmatdn
x orb -up        # ? is it working now ?

If yes, continue with your runsp ... job