We need more details, nobody can help with such an error message.

Where does it happen:  lapw2 ?? or which program ...

First iteration, or after a couple of scf cycles ..??

Any info on how far the failing program came (how long did it run ?
case.dayfile); is there anything in the outputXX file ? ...

What is your struct file ?? "A single Ti atom" could mean a big calculation if
you are using a too large supercell and small RMTs