The w2web and change.cgi files look fine. The solution to that error before was to install fresh WIEN2k again (in particular, SRC_w2web), because something in SRC_w2web was broken [ http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10981.html ].

Also, it is recommended to get the latest version (currently, 14.2) through the code download link on the WIEN2k website [ http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/index.html ] and install it. This is because problems were found in older versions like WIEN2k 12. For example, on the updates page [ http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/ ] under VERSION_13.1: 25.6.2013, you can see:

SRC_lapw0: improved derivatives in drho.f; gpointm.f (fixing symmetry breaking); lapw0.F (removed 0-r0 integration); fftw-fixes (new versions of fftw3,**fix for fftwpack+mBJ, gfortran-compatibility)

fix for fftwpack+mBJ => This means that mBJ calculations in WIEN2k 12 usually did not work, but it was fixed so that it would work in version 13.1 or later (like 14.2).