Did you do a bandstructure calculation (i.e., x lapw1 -band [-up/-dn]) just before doing the BoltzTraP calculation? I think that is why the factorization error usually happens. However, you need to do the BoltzTrap calculation directly after the scf calculation , which has no '-band', (i.e., x lapw1 [-up/-dn]) as Prof. Blaha mentioned before [ https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg04261.html ].