Dear WIEN2k community,
        I am using WIEN2k 14.2
        When I am plotting the DOS and I do not chose the y range and I choose
                Do you want to plot both spins at once: 'n' with neg spin-dn
DOS: 'n'
then the 'y' range is:        0:1

                Do you want to plot both spins at once: 'y' with neg spin-dn
DOS: 'n'
then the 'y' range is:        0:1 and both 'up' and 'dn' spins are shown

                Do you want to plot both spins at once: 'y' with neg spin-dn
DOS: 'y'
then the 'y' range is:        -1:1 and ONLY 'up' spin is shown

        In earlier versions the 'x' and 'y' ranges would be set automatically
and the 'up' and 'dn' would show correctly.

        Yours

                    Pablo de la Mora