Remove -orb from the 'x lapw1' steps:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10757.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09117.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg02807.html

On 4/28/2015 11:44 AM, saurabh samant wrote:
Respected Peter Blaha Sir,

I have plotted the bandstructure in w2web with the following commands:
1. Create fecr2s4ggau.klist band
2. x lapw1 -band -up -orb
3. x lapw1 -band -dn -orb
4. x lapwso -up -orb
5. edit fecr2s4ggau.insp
6. x spaghetti -up -so
7. plot bandstructure

Sir, eagerly waiting for your help and directions.

Thanking You,
Yours sincerely
Saurabh Samant

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:48 PM, Peter Blaha <pbl...@theochem.tuwien.ac.at <mailto:pbl...@theochem.tuwien.ac.at>> wrote:

    How did you create the bandstructure plot ? Please describe the
    sequence of commands.

    It looks as if you did not plot the spin-orbit splitted bands ?