Since the crash happens in lapw2, in the lapw2para_lapw script file, it looks like messages might be written to the .time2_*, .stdout2_*, or :parallel files depending on the settings in your parallel_options and .machines file. So you could try checking for error messages in these files with something like:

cat .time2_*
cat .stdout2_*
cat :parallel

You might also have to run the last command given in the :log file by itself or look into the input/output files for the program (refer to 'Table 4.3: Input and output files of main programs in an SCF cycle' in the WIEN2k usersguide) that crashed to determine the cause of the error [ http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2008-December/011904.html ].

Based on reports of the "Error in SUMPARA" before [ http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2007-June/009291.html , https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg05637.html ], it might happen if a case.scf2* file cannot be found.