Yes, the WIEN2k limitations page [ http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/limitations/ ] lists that the optic package doesn't work with RLOs.

On 10/27/2017 8:45 AM, Dr. K. C. Bhamu wrote:
Hii,

I saw it but is is not helpful. Out procedure differs in many ways.

Here the person is doing -sp+-so for Pt and he is not adding RLOs, using TETRA 0.000, and taking plasma frequency as such from outputjoint file

while I am using RLO for Pb, TETRA 101 and sqrt(2)(w_pl).

I do not know if I do not apply RLO on Pb then how it will help me, rest of his procedure I have followed but could not get results.

Regards
Bhamu