of c. A good choice for c may (or may not) be the value that is
obtained for the bulk system that is the most related to your
layered systems.

On Monday 2018-09-10 14:59, mitra narimani wrote:

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:59:56
From: mitra narimani <m.nariman...@gmail.com>
To: wien <wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject: [Wien] error in mBJ

Thank you for your response. But I have some questions? you say that the mBJ
is not technologically appropriate for monolayers or nanolayers with vacuum.
Are the results of mBJ for these cases unreliable? If we remove case.in0_grr
and correct the value in case.grr, are the results unreliable again?And if
your response is positive so what is the appropriate exchange correlation
potential for these cases?