Dear All,

To limit the size of the case.qtl I often limit the energy range and the printed atoms in case.inq. For example, out of many atoms I only use 2 atoms, and I set the -1 to 1 range:

-1.0   1.0           Emin  Emax
   2                 number of atoms
   3   1  0  1       iatom,qsplit,symmetrize,locrot
3   0  1  2          nL, l-values
0 0 1
   4   1  0  1       iatom,qsplit,symmetrize,locrot
3   0  1  2          nL, l-values
0 0 1

However, when I do this, and try to plot orbital characters, then spaghetti gives an error:

case.outputso created from 4 parallel files
 SPAGH: Read band energy from case.output1
 number of k-points read in case.vector=         153
         error reading QTLs (inconsistent qtl-file):
  band:        1211  k-point:         154
  execution continued without fat-bands ....
SPAGH END
0.757u 0.101s 0:00.87 97.7%     0+0k 0+46880io 0pf+0w

It seems spaghetti is confused that case.output1 and case.qtl are not consistent. But actually, energies are also written in the case.qtl, so one does not need any other file to plot energies. And I can plot the case.qtl file in Matlab, and everything looks fine (but for quick tests w2web is much quicker and convenient).

Is there a setting somewhere to make it work?

Best,
Lukasz