Hi,
As I said, we need more information.

Execute in a terminal window:

which dstart

Does it find the dstart executable ?
If no, the error is in the compilation. Goto $WIENROOT/SRC_dstart and check compile.msg for errors.

If yes, execute in the TiC directory

x dstart

Does it run or do you get some error message ?

Regards

Am 31.01.2024 um 21:55 schrieb Douglas Barlow via Wien:
All:  As I mentioned yesterday, we recently purchased a license to WIEN2k and after downloading and compiling we are not able to run the first example in the book.

We get the error cp: cannot stat "TiC.clmsum"
No such file or directory.

Since we are unfamiliar with this code, we do not know where or how this error has occurred.

I have searched through other comments on this site and do not find any solution there.

Any help would be appreciated.
Doug Barlow
Dept. of Physics
The University of the South