In the past, we saw that error happen when the SRC_w2web directory got corrupted (or maybe it could be caused by a file permission issue).  Installing a fresh copy of fresh copy of SRC_w2web solved the issue for a user previously. [1]

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11735.html