The WIEN2k version 21.1 has "x qtl -p" bugs.  I used to have a temporary qtlpara_lapw.patch and x_lapw.patch for that.  However, the patches have been replaced by the latest WIEN2k (version 23.2) having the permanent fixes.

On the WIEN2k updates page [1], you should see the descriptions about the qtl parallel calculation bug fixes:

*VERSION_23.2*: 8.3.2023:

qtlpara_lapw: missing label "single" defined

*VERSION_23*: 19.1.2023:

qtlpara_lapw: set so added

x_lapw:

 * x qtl runs automatically "x lapw2 -fermi" first

[1] http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/

Kind Regards,

Gavin
WIEN2k user