Actually, it is strongly recommended to use the previously converged density (init -prec 2 -nodstart), except when RMTs were .gt. 2.3 bohr.

In this case the RMTs get reduced to 2.3 and the old clmsum files cannot be used.

I'll probably modify init_lapw such that the reduction of the RMTs can be avoided (the HDLOs usually do a good job in reducing a possible linearization error).