Never used IRelast myself.

Anyway, the fix is simple: In set_elast_lapw  change

set sym=`sgroup -wi $file.struct | grep "Bravais"|cut -c18-18`
set sym=`sgroup -wi $file.struct | grep "Bravais lattice:"|cut -c18-18`

Apparently it was not considered that sgroup might give also a message that the spacegroup has changed.

And this is the problematic point of your struct file. Within rounding errors this is actually a FCC cubic cell. Check this with sgroup using different tolerances:

 sgroup -wi test.struct -set-TOL=0.001
 sgroup -wi test.struct -set-TOL=0.0001
 sgroup -wi test.struct -set-TOL=0.00001