I've written this app several times using technology from text-to-speech to
quartz-composer. I have to tip my hat to Ed for doing a better job than I ever
did and doing it in a way that he makes look effortless. Kudos to Ed for
sharing both the page and the software that produces it. You made my morning.
-- Ward