Hi all,

If you have recommendations or wishes for keynote speaker(s) for Wiki
Workshop 2023, please share them with me or Bob West off-list by February
13th, 11:59 AM UTC. It will be really helpful if you provide 1-2 sentence
descriptions of why you're suggesting a particular person. If you don't
have a person in mind but have a topic in mind that you think we should
consider inviting a keynote speaker for, you can share that as well.

Context:
As many of you know, we are co-organizing Wiki Workshop 2023. Expect
https://wikiworkshop.org/2023/ to come to life in the coming couple of days
and more communications about it. And mark your calendars: May 11th, 2023
it is.

Best,
Leila

--