Hi Ismael,

Please see below.

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 1:32 AM Ismael Olea <ism...@olea.org> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm checking the official information about this line of work and I'm
> finding what looks to me three main sites:
> https://research.wikimedia.org/
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Research

The two websites are the entry points to learn more about the Research team
at the Wikimedia Foundation and the work we do.

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Index

I consider Research:Index as one of the main entry points to learn more
about research on the Wikimedia projects. I think of this entry point as a
co-created entry point by the community of Wikimedia researchers and
research enthusiasts. The Research team at the Wikimedia Foundation
contributes to this entry point and some of its subpages as one actor in
the community.

> And all of them look active.
>
> At first glance it looks redundant. Is this the expected organization?

If your question is whether these three entry points are created
intentionally and considering one another's existence, my answer is Yes.

Best,
Leila

Leila Zia
Head of Research