Final reminder for the call for submissions for Wiki Workshop 2023 [1].
There is still a bit more than one day to submit your extended abstracts
(max 2 pages) until the submission deadline on March 23, 2023 23:59 AoE [2].
Submissions are non-archival and can be ongoing, completed, or already
published works.

Best,
Martin (co-PC chair)

[1] https://wikiworkshop.org/2023/#call