Hello Khushi Shah,

I am Pavan Santhosh, the Program Manager of the Centre for Internet and
Society's Access to Knowledge program (CIS-A2K). For the past decade, we have
been working with Wikimedia communities in India to catalyze the growth of the
open knowledge movement in South Asia and Indic languages.

As part of our work, we have a keen interest and experience in documenting
various forms of heritage in Wikimedia projects. Additionally, we closely
collaborate with several Wikimedia communities and user groups in India who are
actively involved in similar efforts. Your initiative, "Ahmedabad: From the
lenses of built heritage," has caught our attention, and we believe there is
potential for collaboration and synergy in this area.

We would like to request an online call to explore this collaboration further.
Please write to me at pa...@cis-india.org to schedule a suitable time.

Looking forward to a fruitful collaboration.

Best regards,
Pavan Santhosh
Program Manager
CIS-A2K