Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Chinese Wikipedia and article translation.

As I am an experienced user in Chinese Wikipedia, I agree WereSpielChequers 's
point of view. While the stats [1] show that there are 70 active users, but
many of them actually access the website through VPNs and are located in
Mainland China. It is recommended that broaden your research.

Second, "The number of online friends you have on Wikipedia" this question may
only receive "Less than 10" this response. As far as I can see, experienced
editors on Chinese Wikipedia typically have few to no friends since Wikipedia
is not a social media platform.

I hope the these observations are helpful to you. Please let me know if you
have any questions, especially on how to communicate with the Chinese Wikipedia
community. Thank you.

[1]:
https://stats.wikimedia.org/#/zh.wikipedia.org/contributing/active-editors-by-country/normal%7Cmap%7Clast-month%7C(activity-level)~5..99-edits%7Cmonthly

Regards,