Hi,

turns out that I have only operated the recently published data which
have up to 500 entries,

the oldest published data also have 500 entries.

perhaps, another heading can be added to reflect chronological
publication, that would allow loading the entire 1200 + papers.

and, as there are many charts and the page is quite busy with plots
and data, it may not be friendly to assistive tools/screen reader. by
porting it to wikipedia through the list of academic papers, it can be
taken care in that way.

thanks