Triple Camera <triplecam...@outlook.com> writes:

> The database has been locked for half a year, Bots and editors are
> waiting, and they are losing patience. I believe the most urgent thing
> to do is to make WikiApiary back online as soon as possible.

If we brought WikiApiary back online right now without the bots, would
that be acceptable?

I'm trying to understand what you need from the site and how you've used
it, so any information you have would be useful.

If you or other users of the site can let us know how you would like to
use it, that well help us make sure we are able bring it back online in
as useful a way as possible.

Mark.

--
Mark A. Hershberger