On 03.08.2012 15:04, Jan Kučera wrote:
> Hm,
>
> but I think you fail to import data from Wikipedia under CC-0... from
> lists, infoboxes and even the language links?

Individual data points are not copyrightable, so they can just be copied. If
this wasn't the case, we could not cite any non-free Works in Wikipedia either.

Anything that constitutes even a sentence can not be copied to Wikidata, or
needs an extra license statement attached. Lucky, our data structure is flexible
enough that we could even do that, though i'd like to avoid it.

-- daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler, Softwarearchitekt

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Eisenacher Straße 2 | 10777 Berlin
http://wikimedia.de  | Tel. (030) 219 158 260

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.