Hoi,
It being a database you will find that someone in Germany will take care of
a new mayor in German places and determines for every wiki using the same
instance of that person and consequently such relations are implicitly
available. When people choose NOT to use the benefits of a database, on
their own head be it.
Thanks,
     Gerard