On 10/08/13 10:29, Byrial Jensen wrote:

(BTW, the time values seems to be OK again, after many syntax errors in
the beginning. But the coordinate values have some strange (probably
erroneous?) variations: Values where the precision and/or globe is given
as "null", and values where the globe is given as the string "earth"
instead of an entity).

Thanks for the warning. This was something that has been causing problems in the RDF dump too. I am now validating the globe settings more carefully.

Cheers,

Markus

About the inconsistency in the dump file, is there any bug entry created
for this?
(I can create one, if anyone can point me the proper place to do that).

Not for my sake. I adapted to two entity formats in the dumps
immediately when the new format started to appear.

Best regards,
- Byrial