What are the plans to improve the user experience? Especially for fields
where the input type is checked somehow.

Error messages a la "An error occurred while trying to perform save and
because of this, your changes could not be completed." don't really help
when I try to enter a URL to a property called "image". And clicking on
details to find "Malformed input: http://foobar.org/image.png"; is not
better.

Lukas