Hoi Max,
Is it possible to compare your index with the items in Wikidata. There are
several things that I would like to do
* add all coordinates to Wikidata items
* report on all coordinates where what you know differs from Wikidata
A next obvious question is how can we keep the two data sets in sync..
Thanks,
     GerardM