Hi all,

I have extended our new interactive property browser with a class browser and updated everything to the latest data. You can use these new services to answer questions like:

(1) What "kinds of things" do we actually have on Wikidata? (show all classes with more than 100 instances: humans, cities, galaxies, computer games, earthquakes, ... overall a very clear an readable list of our main subjects) (2) Which properties are typically used on lighthouses (Q39715)? (or any other class) (3) Which types of things have a patron saint (P417)? (or any other property)
(4) What are the most used string properties on Wikidata?
(5) Which properties are often used in qualifiers?
(6) Which properties are often used in statements that have qualifiers?
(7) Which properties are not used at all?
(8) What are the (direct and indirect) superclasses of ninja (Q9402)? (there are expected things like "profession" and "soldier" but also "thermodynamic process", which is probably not intended, although there might be some truth to it)
(9) What are the most used classes that do not have a superclass?
(10) What are the classes with most subclasses? (they have almost 2000 subclasses!)

And many more ... I could play with it all day :-)

We now offer two datasets: one with properties and classes, and one with properties only. The one with classes takes longer to load (about 10min on my machine) but it's very fast after that. The other one is faster to load and can still answer questions like (4), (5), (6), (7). Here are the links:

* Classes+properties: http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-exports/miga/?classes# (be patient, it will be fast once loaded)
* Properties only: http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-exports/miga/

Each dataset has an "about" page with some example queries. To see additional related properties and classes, scroll down to the bottom of the pages of individual properties or classes.

Known limitations:
* We leave away classes without instances and subclasses, to make the dataset smaller (it's large enough as it is). * Some classes are shown without labels. These are usually things that should not be classes anyway (filter them by narrowing your search to things with more than 10 instances). In any case, this only happens to things that have no superclass. Maybe I will fix this in the future.

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

Markus