Hello,
Does this also means that the RDF data available via for instance http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q235382.nt or http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q235382 could not be queried via SPARQL unless you download the .nt file and use for instance Jena ARQ <https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/index.html> on your own computer ?

Does this also means that there is no use to publish RDF data linking to Wikidata like for instance :

@prefix mydata: <http://mydata.fr/> .
@prefix cidoc: <http://www.cidoc-crm.org/cidoc-crm/> .
@prefix wikidata: <http://www.wikidata.org/entity/>

mydata:event/1 a cidoc:E67_Birth ;
cidoc:P98_brought_into_life mydata:person/80 ;
cidoc:P7_took_place_at wikidata:Q235382 ;

Thanks,

Jean-Baptiste Pressac

Traitement et analyse de bases de données
Production et diffusion de corpus numériques

Centre de Recherche Bretonne et Celtique
Unité mixte de service (UMS) 3554
20 rue Duquesne
CS 93837
29238 Brest cedex 3