We have a hackathon starting tomorrow morning (California time).  It would
be fantastic if we could hack on adding our gene wikidata content to a
Wikipedia instance using this new ability.  We too have been anxiously
awaiting this development.

Is there a sandbox environment somewhere that we could use to test
(tonight, tomorrow) before the roll out on Monday?

thanks
-Ben