Spam. The address "Dear Colleague" sent to this mailing list is giving it away, I know, but for less obvious cases, a good general guideline is to avoid "research" conferences that ask you to pay for each paper you publish there. Legit research events decouple paper selection from financial aspects to avoid the impression that you are paying for the acceptance of your work. This conference even charges students more if they have a paper accepted. In all reputed conferences I know of, it is usually the other way around: scholarships are available to support students, and student authors have a higher chance of getting such support.

Markus