I am hosting some editathons:

Thurs 28 May, Birmingham:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Royal_Society_of_Chemistry/BH-2015

at Birmingham Museums Collection centre (only rarely open to the
public!). We'll enjoy a 'backstage tour and the opportunity to
photograph objects, as well,of course, writing articles.

Weds 29 July, London

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Royal_Society_of_Chemistry/BH-2015

   in the library of the Royal Society of Chemistry. The focus will be
on chemistry-related topics; including both scientific and
non-scientific content (the latter including biographies, for
example). I hope we'll have someone there from the ChemSpider team.

Sat 8 August, North Cheshire

    Watch this space (and keep the date free)!

In each case, lunch and refreshments will be provided; there will be
support for new editors (maybe you can help?) and we'll work on sister
projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata and Wikisource, as well
as Wikipedia.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing