Graphs are launched on "everywhere except wikidatawiki" iirc. Regardless,
graphs can already use external data, as long as the data URL is part of
wikimedia's domains. So graph itself can be on wikipedia or mediawiki.
Lastly, no, there is no real interactivity except for the hover effect in
Vega at the moment, but hopefully it will get done soon.