Hi everyone,

On Tuesday, 19th of May, there is the intention to rename the wikidata-l
mailing list to wikidata <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T99136>. This
will drop the -l suffix. This is being done in the intention to unify and
standarise a naming scheme for all Wikimedia mailing lists that has been
waiting for several years.

This is taking part in an existing planned maintenance window <
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T99098> so no issues are expected to
arise from this. Existing URLs and emails will continue to function
correctly.

This is just an email giving a brief notice that this will happen. If you
have any more questions, please reply and I'll try my best to respond as
soon as possible.

Thanks to Lydia for kindly accepting to allow a rename of the list to
happen during the Tuesday window as well.

John Lewis