On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Egon Willighagen
<egon.willigha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Lydia,
>
> On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Lydia Pintscher
> <lydia.pintsc...@wikimedia.de> wrote:
>> The rollout of arbitrary access on Dutch Wikipedia
>
> Is there an overview of Dutch WP pages where it is being used? The
> Berlin/Germany use case experienced resistance, needed further
> discussion and consensus first? Has it been adopted on other Dutch
> pages? How was it received there?

I don't think there is an overview. Maybe some of the nlwp editors who
are on this list can chime in and give you links.
It was understandably met with resistance on the page for Germany
because it was changed by people outside that community in a
high-profile article. We just need to let each community experiment
with this at their own pace and let them find the right rules for how
to use it.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata