Hello all,

Here's a quick update about the Wikidata Leveling Up Days: most
pre-recorded videos of the event are now uploaded on Commons and Youtube.
You can find them on *the program page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/Leveling_Up_Days_2024>*.

We wanted to give you some time ahead of the event to watch the videos at
your own pace, even if we'll watch them again together during the
event, with live Q&A, on *April 5-7 and 12-14*.

We provided English captions to the videos. If you're interested in
*translating
these captions* to other languages, you can do so on Commons, you will find a
quick guide here
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/Leveling_Up_Days_2024/Get_involved#Translate_the_video_captions>
.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the event - feel free to sign up
here
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/Leveling_Up_Days_2024/Participants>.
You can also join our help desk channel
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/Leveling_Up_Days_2024/Help_desk>