Hi Declan,

We have not implemented mobile responsive solutions for WikiEducator - In
short, this is a resource challenge in finding development time for
implementation given our commitments on other technical priorities.

In the short term, I  could provide your College with a WordPress site with
a responsive OERu theme so you can publish a collection of wiki pages to
the site. See for example LiDA101 <https://course.oeru.org/lida101/>. At
the bottom of each page on that course site, you will see a "Content" link
which takes you to the wiki source on Wikieducator.

Would that help?

Wayne Mackintosh (PhD)
UNESCO Chair in Open Educational Resources
Managing Director,  OER Foundation and OERu facilitator